asteroids was totally boring.
I played the arcade version in inform some years back.
They tried to emulate it and the emulated games bar centiped sucked.
Missile command was totally crappy.
No matter where I went, I always ended up dead.
So either all those games were just crap by default or the blind can't play them or the implimentations were crap. On that note we have a tank sim, a jet sim and with puppy1 a fighter gunner sim in ww2 maybe.
and that being arcade based.