Ok, something seems to have changed in fish population behavior.  I got my
50 fish and went on from there.  The fish exploded and crashed down to about
10.  And then they stayed there.  The algae seemed to reproduce *very*
slowly, and for a fish population that fluctuates between 10 and 15, the
algae count never gets higher than about 50, which doesn't seem to be enough
to sustain any fish population growth.  Needless to say, this makes piranha
breeding problematic.

Has something changed in the fish or algae reproduction cycle?  I did fill
all my water with the maximum rocks possible for bug production, but algae
production didn't seem to be affected when I did that in the earlier
missions.

BTW, when on a water tile, the dirt info should be replaced by water info so
shift-3 yields the amount of open water, since dirt is not there.

                Chris Bartlett