From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 5:53 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fish/algae issue in Luminals

Your fish situation is very strange indeed.  The algae maxing out around 50
is actually correct, since it will never go beyond 50, or sometimes 51,
depending on how it rounds the number.  While adjusting the piranha, to fix
that population bug, I never touched anything about algae growth or fish
behavior.  I know many of the game's equations are intertwined, but from
what I can tell, my changes can't have had any affect on it.  I'll keep my
eyes open for anything that might be causing the algae or fish to be
different.  As always, thanks for letting me know!

Good call on the water / dirt suggestion.  I've written that down, and I'll
make that change when I'm programming next.

The custom games are coming along nicely, so, unless something goes wrong,
I'll be including those in the next update.  I know I've made this exact
promise like 2 times already, so feel free to ignore me haha.