Hi Dark,

Hahaha. Yeah, I agree. I'm not an extremely violent person in real
life, but give me a game like Shades of Doom and my opinion is "if it
is still breathing kill it." However, that attitude/opinion doesn't
extend into my day to day real life. Just my in-game attitude.

As to the monkey killing aspect I agree. There are a number of games
were monkies are sometimes villains. In Tomb Raider, can't remember
which one, I had no issues blowing them away when they got in my way.
If it was a bad guy, AKA bad monkey, consider it a dead monkey in this
case. However, obviously its a game. I wouldn't harm a real live
monkey as I love nature, animals, and life in general.

Cheers!