Hi Philip, sorry for the delay in my getting this, but I just want to say how bolled over I am by the quality of this up-coming title! The quality of sounds is just out-standing, and it sounds really exciting. Could I suggest in place of Sappi Mike you record your own voice? It was really good for the Q-9 audio game. Also if you need any voice-overs I'll be more than happy to give it a shot. You've seriously opened a door into the world of action games for the blind. I'm letting my family listen to this and they're just open-mouthed at the quality. I also like how you can save in mid-jump, it's handy for nervous players like me. Can I ask what happens if you don't kill something? For example I feel sorry for the small monkeys being killed <smile> They sound cute. Will you be adding a "Review game sounds" option to the main menu? Again thanks for the preview, I'll be buying this for sure. Best wishes from Lori Duncan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:47 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Speech on Blastbay products

Hi all,

For those of you who are interested, here is a recording of a speech I held at the Games for Health conference earlier this week when they had a game accessibility day. The speech is just over 20 minutes and gives a bit of background history for Blastbay, as well as a very brief demonstration of the first level in our upcoming title.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/speech_on_blastbay_products.mp3

Kind regards,