To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The First Trailer

hello ryan
i really love the game, now we are talking about a good boxing game,
much better than what savage gamute or whatever it's spelt was. the game
was ridiculous in my point of view, because it was more like a bop it
game "remembering when x sound played to press y key and then pressing z
key to punch again" but with all the keys you had do remember it was
inpractical to play, at least for me.
are you going to be able to move during the fight?
thanks and keep up this awesome job. looking forward to the final
product.
btw, will it be free or shareware?