hi, having problems with this. never played lunimals yet, but just
downloaded it, and when i hit lunimals.exe, it asks if i want to run
it, i say run, then it don't seem to do anything. checked in task
manager, and the file hasn't loaded in to memory, so not sure what is
going on. lol.
looking forward to playing this game.
dallas