Hi Tom,
I know that the current Windows sound library (Fmod EX), or what it is called was not very usable on the playyer's side in the latest public Beta. We already had such problems in earlier beta versions, i think Beta 12, 13 or 14 or all of them. There panning in combination with walking caused problems when it came to dealing with fire pids. Panning did not work then and when you were near a fire pit and wanted to make one step to the jumping point and you made two instead and did not hear where you were except for your character burning to death in the pit... We had such problesms as I said before and they were fixed in betas 16, 17 and 18. When you again changed the windows sound libraries, we again got serious problems as I also said in an earlier post to this list, so whatever you intend to do, this library you currently use can't be the right one for Windows unless you find a way to resolve its current problems. As I also said before I could not finish Beta 19 due to several sound and movement issues, while I was able to beat Beta 18 after an intense Aaudio help session with Matheus... And while this does not belong in a post about sound libraries, you need to do something about running jumps. Please give them a custom sound which differs from a normal jump and you need to do something that prevents consecutive normal jumps when you hold the keys too long after a running jump has been performed...