Hi Audyssey,

Ananse Productions has just released a new version of Stem Stumper  We're
also lowering our price to $0.99 US until 6/22.  You can find  Stem Stumper
on the App Store or by click  here
.<http://ananseproductions.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=21447ffa4f803921d3b047d24&id=749b0a03cf&e=5e09a6346a>
We also updated Stem Stumper Lite, our free version which has 20 of our 110
levels. You can also find this version on the App Store or by click here.
<http://goo.gl/KP2cX>

In version 1.3 we:
-streamlined and expanded tutorials
-made it easier to turn sonar mode off/on
-Unlocked munch marathon right away
-Added save slots so multiple people can play on the same iOS device.

Thanks for all of the support!
Kwasi