Dark when you get a chance can you send a tell to Mathayas on Alter Aeon? That's me and I want to chat.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.10 portable.

On 6/22/2011 2:21 PM, Dennis Towne wrote:
Dark,

You can actually play the game using a dial up modem once you have the
client and/or soundpack downloaded.  Your parent's connection should
be fine :)

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com