Hi.

Well that seems reasonable, though to be honest for me, and probably for others, if this is the headband design you were talking about on audiogames.net, the biggest worry would be getting a web ccam to track it, sinse no other game or application I have would require one, I'd thus need to think carefully about whether to get one or not.

Of course, for people who have machines with built in webcams anyway as most modern laptops come with them this isn't an issue, however this will come up whatever is charged for the headband or the game.

all the best,

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Does anyone know about free postage?

A flat rate is a pretty good idea, and it does help things seem more fair to everyone. I'll have a better idea of a final price once I settle on a final design for the map and head band.

As far as the game goes, I wanted to mention that it will be free. Time and time again I have struggled with the decision to sell games, since I could use money (who couldn't?!) but I also don't want anyone to be unable to play my games because of financial reasons. These items I'm looking to ship, are optional accessories to the game, but they are not required to play it. As I'd mentioned in another post, the game will have keyboard controls to handle all of the features the headband can perform, and the tactile map would be quite helpful, but the game still offers its own navigation methods.

You are correct Dark, future projects can use this head band as well. The way I figure it, spreading hundreds of these out into the community can only be a good thing! Not only can I personally utilize it in the future, but other developers may choose to add head tracking to their own games since a standard design would already be owned by players. I'm not sure if that idea would ever catch on, but it's at least neat knowing it's a possibility.