Hi all,

I thank everyone who responded to my voice output query. Given all the
comments, suggestions, and feedback I think the best thing to do for
Mysteries of the Ancients 1.0 is to go back to Acapela Heather. For
one thing nobody had any complaints with that voice, everyone seems
agreed they like that voice best, and Heather seems to insert natural
pauses between words which makes her quite understandable and clear.
Plus since we have a female lead character in this game it makes sense
to have female speech output as well. So I hope this suits everyone,
and I'll release an updated beta 20 in a couple of days once I update
the Heather speech files, finish editing them, and drop them in the
speech directory.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive