That's what I figured.  No problemo.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My Decision Regarding Voice Output

Hi Charles,

The zip file containing the files for Scansoft Tom will simply update
and replace the existing speech files in the speech directory. As you
might understand making the game so you could switch between voices
would require a massive amount of work having it figure out what voice
is being used and then loading the proper file from the specific voice
directory etc. If I were going to do something like that I'd be better
off ripping out the existing speech code and replace it with Sapi
which I've already decided not to do. This way is just as effective
and easier to do from a developmental standpoint.

Smile.

Good idea. I'll be grabbing it. A thought: Will the contents of this .zip file replace? or will they become a second voice to use. Having a selection would be a cool option. This is merely an idea. If it isn't implemented, that's OK, too. In either case, I'll be using the .zip file, and appreciate
it's availability.  It shows that you're interested in customer
satisfaction, which you have always done.  Thanks.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."