Hi.
You might already have made a decision on this. I'm hoping you did, or will go, for an Ivona voice, after hearing Tom voiceover for Mota, I discovered I liked it a lot better. I'm just hoping one of the ivona voices will be a little less choppy since I find it ironic that folks think Tom is choppy when I always thought heather was the choppy one. Lol.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.10 portable.