well the good quality voices can usually pronounce everything almost.
but you are probably asking for trouble especially on the ms ones.
At 08:56 p.m. 28/06/2011, you wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I can imagine that it would be very difficult to get sapi5 voices to pronounce lots of Klingon words and names correctly. My one game is named Homer on a Harley partially because I couldn't figure out how to get sapi5 voices to pronounce Evil Knevil correctly.

My game development computer has a Triple Talk USB hardware synthesizer. It sure doesn't sound human or anything, but I have always had a hardware synthesizer, so I am used to that kind of speech for programming in the Basic IDE.

BFN

    Jim

The only good bugs is bunny.

j...@kitchensinc.net