Do we get some real heather with the game, too?  (grin)

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Voice Output

Hi,

Well, bee that as it may the majority of people are in favor of
Acapela Heather so that will be the default voice for MOTA beta 21 and
of course v1.0. I'm finalizing the speech as we speak and if people
want to contrib voice packs ok, but Heather will be the officially
supported voice for the life time of the product.

Cheers!