Hello list, I just got my problem fixed!  I downloaded the game from the
website. I contacted the sales department of draconess entertainment asking
if they could help me locate my old reg key for the game because in 2002 I
didn't know hwo to back up my codes, and ican't find the paper where the
code was written on. How long does it take for them to respond?