I was sorely tempted to do that with the Lord of the Rings trivia file as well since the number of wrong answers made me cringe. For one thing they went by the films and while I like the films immensely the books are still the proper cannon as far as I'm concerned. I'd also like to know where they got the idea that the Ringwraithes joined the Fellowship after they were washed away in the flood at the ford of rivendell. And I kid you not, that was listed as the correct answer.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Startrek tng trivia error

Hi Dark,

Here is the response from Brad.

Hi Jim, That person was quite right. I relied on the draft script I had for that episode, since the ep itself is so long. But I went in and changed the answer in question. The question now displays the correct answer, 2079, still being answer 3. Here's the file.
Brad

And of course Dark you could just change the answer in the file on your computer.

BFN

    Jim

"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by." -- Kirk

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA