Hi Bryan,

Tell me about it. The books are the official cannon as far as I am
concerned too. Some of the answers in the trivia files are out right
wrong, or right depending on if they are going by the movie or the
book. When in doubt the book should be consulted before the movie
adaption as we know how Holiwood loves to change things to suit the
movie which might be totally different from the book.