To: "audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Castaways, 1 week milestone reached!

Well guys, Castaways has officially been in development for a week! It was last friday evening, when I came up with the idea, and subsequently worked out most of the code at work that night. It has come a long way, and still has a ways to go. At this very moment I've been running tests on the multiplayer portions of the game. To start, they are limited, but this will give me a good idea of the direction I should go in next.

If I can finish my tests in time, I will be posting version 1.0b, which contains the basic multiplayer co op mode! Woot! I don't have much time before I go to work though, so I'm racing to finish!