Hi.
For me, I have found myself wishing the same thing, but I really didn't want to stop any of the farmers because I wanted them working on the whine. I finally tried to settle the issue by stopping everyone who wasn't creating whine. Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.10 portable. I don't really know if it worked as I wanted it to or not, since I stopped paying attention to that, but I still got enough whine anyway.