I couldn't agree more.  I love your contributions to the list.

Amanda

From: "David Mehler" <dave.meh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:12 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] going off list

Hello Dark,

Today we're talking casualties. We've lost one developer, Thomas. I've
seen messages where members have expressed concerns as to whether this
situation will also cause Che and Jeremy and maybe others to give up.
Let me say that I hope they do not, I enjoy playing their games,
either demos or full versions, and think it would be an even greater
blow to the blind gaming community if they also went away.

That last line can also be applied to you, I would say personally
please do not take the actions you have indicated. I saw nothing wrong
with the question you asked, I've asked similar, and I do read your
messages as I find them both informative, insightful, and in some
cases humerous. I'll agree with others that this was not your fault,
and if we've lost one for sure, with the possibility of loosing two
more maybes, I'd think it would be a much more prefound tragedy if
your contributions dimished as a result of this.

Dave.