From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] going off list

   Hi Dark,
   I have just sean your message and have to say my opinion again, although
the discussion starts going towards the finish, if it's not finnished
totally. Let me put it this way. If you do what you said you would, what
should do we all who said something intentionally bad, blamed Che or Tom,
talked against others etc? Stay on list? No. So please respond to our
invites not to do the intented actions. If not, I am going off-list, and I
invite all the others who blamed anyone openly to do the same if Dark does
it too.
   Best,
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com