well as I have probably stated before there tom has always said he ran with c++ as a language.
That language is harder to learn than others and is complex.
His ideas were quite advanced for the gaming community.
Critsising people about their languages is not fair but then I only tested games and made sounds for those.
I never programmed in my life.
And he was not always like that there was a time where dotnet was what he liked.
And he has always been helpfull.