I tried wating on that but that's when the Gobblins decided to drop by for some not-so-friendly chat.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <blindadrenal...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

it sounds like maybe brian is spending resources getting barracks and knights fairly early in the game, though i could be totally wrong about that. i've only completed the game twice, but both times i left mining and forging until quite late in the game, well after I had a bakery, etc. and probably around a population of 30 or so. not saying that is the way to go, just that if you spend a lot of time and resources early on with knights you won't need for quite a while, it can make things significantly more difficult later on near the end game, as your settlement isn't developed enough due to the front loading of your resources towards the military end of things.
  later
che