same here.
Start with the small grid and the smallest number of blocks.
I recomend you do it like that first.
After that see how far you can role with it.
At 08:19 a.m. 1/08/2011, you wrote:
  very nice job man.
when you guys play this, make sure you are planning ahead to maximize points, don't just blast the first blocks that connect. i found it takes more strategy than is at first apparent.
 and as always, read the read me, its short and will get you going quickly.
  congrats to Ryan for a very solid and well produced first title.
  Che