Excellent!  Thanks Philip, and I've actually just uploaded a new version of
hsa.exe (high score automator) that includes the necessary runtime files in the
zip and it also passes return codes.  For now, it only returns 0 for success
and -1 for failure.  Knowing where you placed on the list will require me to
change around much of the server code so I'll save that for later.