Hi Phil,

Actually, Real Speak Tom is a 22500 KHZ Sapi voice the same as
Acapella Heather. The difference though is that Acapella Heather is
built using bright speech technology the same as the Ivona 2 voices. I
don't exactly know what Bright Speech technology is, but the Acapella
voices and the Ivona voices have a higher more human quality than say
Cepstral, Microsoft, or Scansoft's voices. Personally, if I had the
cash to license them I'd probably stick to the Ivona voices because I
haven't found anything else that matches them in voice quality.