Hi Jeremy.

maybe if we are going to have more military units in the game, we could see where people were and thus position guard towers more effectively.

For instance, currently the status just says when someone is batling goblins and what square, perhaps like peasants carrying it could be updated to "going to rest at guard tower or D7" or whatever.

thus, it'd be easier to know if more guard towers are actually effective or not.

Beware the grue!