Hi,
  I have a small question...well more in the nature of a suggestion really. But
a few Betas back it was decided to allow Angela to start with one potion
already in her inventory. If it wouldn't be too difficult I'd like to see this
feature reintroduced, for the very reason it was implemented to begin with.
Because of the randomness of the game it's hard to know whether the first
monster you encounter will be a Harpie, much less whether you'll find a potion
soon afterward. Because it can sometimes be difficult to avoid getting hit when
fighting a Harpie, and if you are you obviously want to have a potion handy to
cure the poison. So I'd like to see the free potion restored (Idon't even know
why it was removed to begin with). I've lost a few games before they even got
started because a Harpie was right inside the first door I opened and so it was
almost a guarantee that I was going to take damage. And because I had no pitons
and didn't find one in time, I lost the game before I started as I said before.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!