Hello,
Yes, I believe that is what is happening. I tried previewing the voices and I get the message that this voice cannot be played. I have several of them, but none of them seem to work at all, even after the config files were deleted and SAPI-5 made new ones. Is there a way to remove SAPI-5 completely? I am doing it on a Windows X netbook 32-bit system. I can hardly play any self-voicing games without the SAPI-5 active on it.