agreed in full there. especially about the more injuries and the uselessness
of the war tent raid in the later stages of mission 3.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] discoveries in castaways

Again, I had some thoughts and questions of what if I do this, what if i do
that, so I try them out and here are more discoveries.
I had save games on mission 1 and 3 just before they are completed and I
closed the ship and last catapult so the game won't end and I can play
around.
Mission 1 on easy: I first make sure my settlement is safe from goblins,
more than enough supply of food and got my population to 100.
Discoveries, I think about 5 knights will do the trick but slightly more
will be better in case of any injurys. If there are no more stones on the
map, stone masons will get stones from outside the territory, but is not the
case for lumberjacks. If all the forests become scattered trees, the
lumberjacks who are out cutting trees will never return, but the cutest
thing is...they can still stretch their hands long enough back to the tavern
to get food. haha! The way I got those people back is to let them die of
starvation and have new children. In such a large population when there are
many things happening on 1 single click, I noticed that the messages showing
is quite behind time.

Mission 3 on easy: Even easy difficulty is hard!!! Hard difficulty...I have
not even attempted. haha!
Ok, I have a population of 32 at the point when my last catapult have enough
resources. I raided with 5 knights, 5 rangers and 5 pikemen a couple of
times.
Discoveries about raiding, There will be 3 to 5 killed and few more injured
each time. I think is worth it at the beginning as the enemy  troop raids
are weakened. but towards the later stages, I feel that it hurts more than
help. My raids don't seem to have any effect on them and I weaken my own
power. The enemy will still send their full power of 5 each over. Or
defending is a better strategy? Next thing to try is to also have 5 cavalrys
and 5 soldiers, but...I wonder if I can hold on long enough to get them up.
Somehow, I feel that there are more injuries in this version than the
previous versions especially at the beginning stages of the game. I am
forced to get my hospital and textile up early. haha!

锦发/Steady Goh