Hi Dark,
I don't really play a lot of online games, alteraeon being the exception. Nevertheless, here goes to answer your question: Personally, I'd add entries for muds that have a unique theme and/or style. You might also add muds that have soundpacks, as you're already doing. As a bit of a comprimise, you might consider adding a section in the review where you provide a list where similar muds to the one in the review are listed. This would provide players with a base mud, (the one in the review) but would also givve them a "you might want to try this" list.

Hopefully all this makes sense, I'm not really sure how clear I'm being.

All the best,
John.