To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] iphone games?

Hi, the Bop-it game is just called Bop-it. Also, I have never tried playing it with a keyboard. I really doubt it would make much sense since for example, when it says pull it, you literally pull the iPhone or iPod toward you. When it says spin it, you literally spin it as if turning the device on a table clockwise. ETC. Another one I recommend is Zany Touch and Smack Me. All of these games are playable with Voice Over turned off. I mean actually turned off, not just muted. I have provided the links for these 3 mentioned games below.

Bop-It
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bop-it!/id395307733?mt=8

Zany Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zany-touch/id349509773?mt=8

Smack Me
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smack-me-how-fast-are-you!/id305389583?mt=8

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions