I really want to find a good empire building strategy type game on the
iphone to play either stand alone or online. I like long persistent games.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: 07 September 2011 20:14
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] iphone games?

Hi, the card games I recommend are King's Corner and Cards Alone. Both
of these are Solitaire style games, but not the well-known Klondike kind
which most people refer to as just Solitaire. Specifically the game
Cards Alone is 2 games in 1. These are called Napoleon's Grave and
Hexagon. For directions on playing these games, you can Google them, but
as for the apps themselves, they are completely usable with Voice Over.
I have provided links below.

King's Corner
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kings-corner/id414361524?mt=8

Cards Alone
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cardsalone/id437437053?mt=8

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions