Well to be  frank tom our sim was really crap anyway.
Basic concept was that you had track files that had I think a value from 0.01 miles up to well the limit I don't think you have any mile limits.
You have stations, rivers, creaks, etc.
Forrests and so on.
Each ariea say a field or river or pool or school or whatever had a sound.
Sertain things like crossings would have a speed penalty if you went to fast over them, I am not sure if we fixed that to do anything negitive to you or not if you rushed through.
You stop at a station, open your doors and let the people get on and off.
you close your doors and go.
Tones rise and fall in pitch depending on how close you were to a station.
oh you could reverse to.
If you missed a station you could just reverse.
Unlike spoorsim there was no real speed limit.
No crashes and no anything.
In fact you could travel for ever and never come to the end of the track.
There were no missions as far as I know.
It was our first game, you had status keys and wistles and such you may have had other controls, I forget.
Thats the basic concept.
I'd like a sim maybe with missions.
I think valient was the main dev for the trainsim game on pkb, maybe he could help out with that.
I was never an  really active gamer or dev on the group.
Often I'd troll through the code hacking it so it ran without any real issue.
If you are interested in working with me or others on the project after you finnish the current mutherload of stuff I think I'd be interested. The main reason pkb stopped even running anything before it even had any real releases was that interest died.
I think some of the hacker groups still exist on their own  terms and sites.
I think dzk games exists still, wisi4you, and what is now draggonapps did exist as part of the group.
Though its safe to say most of us run bgt dev now.
Saying that I am sure that if someone really wanted to develop our projects pkb could start again. Main devs were kevin, piter, valient and maybe brian there were others 7 in all but only 2-3 actually did all the work.
Oh orial was there to.
This was an amater hacker group in the early 2000 years up to 2006.
maybe a bit more.
Our stuff was never finnished most of it was just junk.
We did try.
There is a lonewolf pack and a trek pack which has been largely superseeded by the stuff locutis does.
THere are missions to for lw not many.
But still.
There were other things to.
Like a stargate sim and a base battles game but really simple and no project was ever pollished to release.
It was fun though.