Hi Charles,

True, but a person could just as well use the tools they are given
such as r for room number and x to get the character's coordinates on
the map. That's what they are there for, but unfortunately some
testers ignore the tools they are given and expect me to figure things
out based on description alone instead of specific information that is
only a key or two away. That is perhaps the most frustrating part of
doing beta testing with the general public is not everyone makes a
good tester and overlook the obvious information that can make or
break an easy fix.