Hi, okay, I'm currently in room 21 past the spikes fixing to remove the statue. And just killed whatever that was. Sorry I keep forgetting. I just went to room 1 and, picked up some items. Okay, I made it to room 5 with the rope. I'm about to pull the lever after I'm healed. Okay, I'm currently in room 8. I just went down the stairs. When I go to the left and here her say, watch it, that's where I dye. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA question

Hi Curt,

Could you be more specific where you are in the game? Like what level
and what room number specifically. I'm afraid I don't know where you
are by your description. On level one the spikes aren't anywhere but
room 19 which isn't even close to the rope. On level 2 I think they
are in like room 16 and room 19. Again not near any ropes. So it
sounds to me like you aren't making much sense here.