I've just posted an update that fixes the issues found in version 2.5.

Version 2.6 fixes a bug that was affecting how fast firewood was used up.  Kai
has given me the prison and survivor camp sounds, so those have been added.
Firewood messages could sometimes repeat themselves multiple times.  Injured
soldiers and farmers aren't supposed to be upgradable, but a bug allowed people
to try, and usually lose their tome in the process.  Fixed the bug that could
drain a building's supplies and even send them into the negative.  There was a
bug in the new optimization code, and I believe it is repaired now.

Castaways can be found here:
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/