That's some really nice news. I'm all for that kind of thing. I've quite successfully got a stable website up that will not be going down or anything, and I'd gladly offer to host the games there. I may be able to receive the attachments via an an email address that shouldn't block it as well.
On 2011-10-19 14:43, michael barnes wrote:
Hey, everyone for the last few days I have been talking to Richard L. De Steno the creator of great games such as Destination Mars and Run For President. He told me that his games are freeware so if any of us would like to pass out his games that is fine. Here is the email I recieve below.
*removed*