well you get a runtime error 50 or 55 when trying to begin the game again after you die. how many hits do I have to do to hit a zombie and no matter how often I shoot even if its in front of me I can't seem to hit them though I do use my mouse.
I'd like to have this game have an ending on it if you win to if possible.