From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 10:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp, zombie RPG by Aprone

After my anniversary prank, it was suggested yesterday that I put together a
small zombie themed game for Halloween.  Well,
here it is!  To save time I pulled code from a mech fps game that I started but
never finished.  At least it finally got used
for something, so that's a good thing.

The controls are probably a bit clunky at the moment, but I am posting this so
that people can try it and start giving me
suggestions for improvements.  I will be leaving for work in a few minutes so
I've been working like crazy trying to have
this posted before I leave.  Make sure you read the readme file before playing.

[url=http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip]www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip[/url]
16.5 MB