Hi Quentin,

Thanks for the offer. What would the license be for using this dll of
yours in a commercial engine, and is it possible to get the source
code? I'm using Visual C++ so I'd prefer a Visual C++ *.lib rather
than a *.a file for MinGW.

Also I'd be interested to know where you got your documentation and
information. Right now I've got e-mails into Freedom Scientific, GW
Micro, Dolphin, etc on more information regarding their APIs. So I'd
like to know where you are getting the API headers, libs, and
documentation for this stuff. There doesn't seem to be anything on the
internet on the Jaws API, System Access API, or the GW Micro
Window-Eyes API.