Well though the game looks good, I have really no idea what to do, making a 3 note combo or so, it seems no matter where I go I always get something. if I hit something to many times I lose but its a bit well would help if there was an objective.
At 04:27 p.m. 1/11/2011 +0100, you wrote:
Wow!
It's beautiful!
One thing is that moving pitch of the note not sounds unreal, like when
tried to do so in a bgt smile, anyways that's a base, the most difficult
lib, what to say next then?
Yes, that's supposed to be offline game...

Regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
e-mail: ns.studi...@gmail.com
skype: nikola.stojsic
twitter: nsstudios1
aim: nikolastojsic
web site: http://www.nsstudios.tk

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of QuentinC
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 7:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Score, the new musical game, by QuentinC/Aminiel

Hello listers,
I'm happy to present you a small new old game

If you knew magic blocks, you will find in score the same game but a
revisited concept. Instead of blocks, you have now musical notes ! I think
the game is much so nice that way.

For those who didn't know magic blocks before, you can anyway try if you
wish. I will explain the game principle later if you want to.

This is an early beta, I haven't written any documentation at the moment. It
has probably some bugs...

The game should work with jaws, NVDA, system access, window eye, or SAPI.
Feel free to ask questions and leave comments.

Direct download: http://vrac.quentinc.net/audiogames/score-en.zip (~500 KB)

Game tipp 1: use arrow keys to navigate through the grid and space to drop
the notes Game tipp 2:  You can get bonuses ! Press D, F, Q, R and N to use
them, add shift to know how many you have. Guess what they do and how you
can win them ! In easy and normal difficulty you start with some bonuses.