From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 7:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp Characters/character profiles.

I'll wait to see what others think of the class idea, but the voice idea is
something that's already in the works actually.  I've been busy hunting down
bugs, but soon I will be posting a list of phrases I need read, and
volunteers can record themselves speaking them and mail them to me.  While
in multiplayer you will be able to use a set of keys to quickly speak the
phrases, and those around will hear them in the voice you chose.  This would
be much faster than typing and would be a really neat effect I think.

I'm also working on a multiplayer quest system just to add a little bit more
to the current setup.  A special item will spawn on the map and everyone's
quest will be updated.  For example, it might say that you need to retrieve
a gas can from the parking lot of the gas station.  Everyone has the same
mission so as long as someone get there and finds it, every player hears the
quest complete sound and hears the next quest.  These would be randomly
generated and might give people something else to work on besides just
killing zombies and finding ammo.