Hi Dark,

Well said. I admit I was rather short with him a minute ago exactly
because I felt his message was rude and came off like we owe him an
answer or something. Saying "I require" was pretty darn rude in my
opinion. Plus the fact he mentioned he wanted the keyboard
commands--which is in the manual--just irritated me since that is what
its for. Anyone who can't or won't look up an answer in the manual is
just lazy and doesn't deserve a reply on list as far as I am
concerned.

As for the cheat codes go they are not tied to a specific product key
like Shades of Doom, but I sorely wish they were. That way it would
force lazy cheaters to actually play the game first, winning the cheat
codes, instead of having the codes  handed to them without trying the
game to begin with. After all, if they don't want to play the game
without cheating what's the point in buying and playing it in the
first place?
'
Cheers!