Hello,

I am looking forward to issue 55.

I'm also agreeing with the ideas presented, I know there's a lot of
games that have docs that are nonexistent or hard to follow or games
themselves that are very complex and reading docs on them you kind of
walk away going, huh I don't get it. I hope that makes sense.

I'd like to offer services and resources I have access to for the
podcast. I do have a server and can utilize it for podcasting, but
storage I really don't have that much, it's about 20 gb, that'll get
eaten pretty fast even with 64k mp3/ogg files, anything higher than
that and the problem will exaserbate. I've also got site design
experience, if I can help in producing content, or updating anything,
let me know.

As far as actually making a podcast I have Goldwave as my audio
editor, and an olympus digital recorder, though it's dying and could
use a recommendation for a new one. I've got an external microphone,
but no mixer.

Dave.