Hi Shaun,

I don't want to sound rude or overly critical, but i just don't think
these samples are of the kind of quality I'm looking for in terms of a
podcast. You just don't have the right kind of voice for it, and I
noticed you put way to many ums and long pauses in your casts.I'm not
looking for perfect, as Dave said, but I do have a fairly good idea of
what I think would sound good. I can't help but think you are not cut
out for this. Take a listen to Kelly's work and you'll see what I
mean. Someone like Kelly Serpergia is a great example of what we need
in terms of a host for the show.