Hmmm, that didn't happen to me. I've made it as far as the southern shack, but couldn't get back inside the northern one in
time.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:53:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thoughts on swamp

I love single player, except when I kill 12 undead, go back to the shack, and the game closes, due to an automation error in man2.wav.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 11/13/11, Kai <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
One potential reason for the quiet speech could be that it's panned to the left, rather than being centered, since your friend is ostensibly leaning against the western wall of the shack to tend to his leg. Try turning to
face that direction to see if this helps?

Kai