Hi Tom.

that would be great in itself, particularly if you had an editer to create other dungeons and installments the way the initial Eamon did.

however, what I'd love at the moment is a truely accessible interpreter for the eamon games. eamon delux has potential but takes a lot of mucking about, won't run on windows 7 and doesn't run all the games, and the designer just refuses to answer my mails and hasn't worked on the thing for 7 years. none of the other options for playing eamon I've tried have done any good, indeed the only vaguely accessible one seemed the dos version, and that runs even fewer games than eamon delux does and doesn't allow you to save your character after each game when you go back to the main hall.

Apparently someone on the adrift forums looked at writing an interpreter to convert eamon games to adrift, but the consensus seemd to be "why have an interpreter when you could just emulate them?"

Ironically, when i wanted to post a message pointing out that that did no good for the optically disadvantaged, I couldn't because the adrift forum had a bloody capture!

therefore, while I'm deffinately in favour of anything rpg like and new, if yourself or anyone else could get an accessible eamon interpreter going that would be amazing.

Beware the grue!